Is joining a company with an amazing culture on your list of 2021 goals? If it is, then we just might be the right fit.
Who we are and what we do
AdVisible was founded in 2010 and specialise in generating traffic, leads and sales for our clients through digital marketing services such as SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Web Design, Branding and more.
We were one of the earliest agencies to achieve Premier Google Partner status, and were finalists for Best Marketing Agency in both SEMrush’s Search Awards and AMI’s Awards for Marketing Excellence in 2020.
See what our employees have to say here: https://youtu.be/egfo3SGyW90
This is your chance to work for a company that truly cares about their employees and clients. Our close-knit team is made up of not only talented and like-minded marketing professionals, but people who look out for each other and inspire one another to learn and grow daily.
At AdVisible, we strive to balance our hard work with office banter, rewards and social activities so that you love your job as much as we do!
The work that you do will be valuable, and you’ll be able to see the direct impact you have on our clients’ businesses every day. You’ll be exposed to a broad range of clients, and we’ll help you become a key person in creating holistic digital marketing strategies. You will also have the opportunity to attend workshops, industry events and client meetings to continuously upskill and grow in different areas.
To support our growth, we’re looking for a results and data-driven SEO Specialist to join our team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute SEO strategies for multiple clients using industry best practice, research and data
- Conduct SEO audits, identify SEO issues and recommend and implement fixes
- Keyword research, mapping and implementation
- Manage content creation and distribution, outreach, and link acquisition
- Provide performance insights, reporting and recommendations to internal team and clients using layman’s terms when required
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely forecasting of when deadlines will be met
- Drive growth across local and national campaigns
- Assist with audits and creating strategies for prospective client proposals
- Provide suggestions and ideas to help evolve and help shape our overall SEO offering and processes
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and best practice, and knowledge share with the wider team
- Work closely with our account managers and other team members to amplify SEO efforts by providing a multi-channel approach
To be considered you’ll have:
- +2 years experience in SEO with agency-side experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEO (technical, on-page and off-page)
- Proven experience working across multiple client accounts with track record of delivery and results
- Strong experience using common SEO tools (Google Analytics, GSC, GTM, SEMRush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog)
- Experience working with common CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento, and Shopify
- Commitment to continually follow relevant SEO trends and Algorithm updates
- Project management skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- An analytical and technical approach
- A genuine interest in learning more about the digital landscape
- Work-life balance: 3 days in the office/2 days work-from-home
- End of month socials (e.g. pizza and beers, movie nights, bowling, ax throwing, cake!)
- A kitchen stocked with free snacks and coffee
- Zen corner (Nintendo Switch, books, beanbags)
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 minute walk from Wynyard Station)
- Transparent career progression with annual performance reviews
Salary will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How to apply
We want to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth. If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for this role with a cover letter and resume.