Is joining an award-winning agency with an amazing culture on your list of goals in 2020? If it is, then it’s not too late.
AdVisible is looking for a SEO Specialist to join our established team of marketing professionals.
You’ll be part of a fast growing agency and dynamic environment where your teammates support your personal and professional growth. The team is young, driven and committed to achieving awesome results for our clients!
The key focus of this role is to ensure that SEO tasks are being executed in a timely manner, and that our strategies are delivering growth for our clients.
You will be provided direct guidance and mentorship from our SEO manager, and be required to support our growing list of clients.
It’s critical that you share similar core values to our team:
Now here’s what the role looks like…….
- Plan and execute bespoke SEO strategies across multiple clients that apply industry best practice, research, trends, data and insights
- Conduct SEO audits, keyword and competitor research
- Work closely with the wider team to provide a multi-channel approach
- Assume ownership of assigned campaigns to ensure the delivery of KPIs
- Continuously improve organic traffic, keyword rankings and conversions for clients and internal campaigns
- Manage content creation and distribution, outreach, and link acquisition
- Implement technical SEO changes
- Provide insights, reporting and recommendations to internal team and clients
- Share your SEO knowledge across the wider team
To be considered you’ll have:
- 1-3 years or more experience in agency side SEO
- Strong understanding of all facets of SEO (technical, content, backlinking etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Versatility to perform independently and collaborate in a team
- An analytical approach allowing you to easily identify and resolve technical SEO issues
- Experience using common SEO tools (GA, GSC, GTM, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.)
- Experience working with common CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify
- Commitment to continually follow SEO trends and Algorithm updates
- A proven track record of SEO growth and results
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 min walk from Wynyard station)
- Flexible working conditions
- Amazing company culture – close knit family
- Transparent career progression with annual performance reviews
- End of year company trip
If you meet the above requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit, please email your cover letter and CV to to firstname.lastname@example.org.