Social Media Manager
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you get excited at the thought of using social media platforms not just for day-to-day entertainment, but as a way to grow a business?
We’re looking for a full-time Social Media Manager with extensive experience to join an established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity is where you will allow you to work hands-on with your passion and encourage you to develop and implement your concepts and creativity into your work.
Our perfect candidate thinks outside the box and uses a combination of social media platforms, market insights and digital tools to craft strategies that garner awareness and converts users to brand advocates. Your daily tasks would range from crafting detailed 6-month social media strategies to carefully analysing campaign performance and using those insights to optimise accounts.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
- Create and execute innovative strategies, marketing plans, and content launches tailored to our clients’ goals.
- Manages all requirements for content launch across the client roster.
- Manages communications and works closely with Account Managers and Stakeholders.
- Use data about customer behaviour and marketing tactics to continuously improve social media marketing strategies.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Compile data across various social media platforms to create monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimisations and future strategy development.
The Role Requires
- Experience managing creative content creation
- Visual intuition (knowing what types of visuals will resonate with audiences)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Versatility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to turn around social media strategies within tight deadlines
- Strong understanding/knowledge of social media advertising
- Understanding/knowledge of social media marketing best practices and processes
- Understanding/knowledge of social listening
- Continuously monitoring current trends related to your role
- Passion for digital marketing campaigns
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Discipline to continually upskill where necessary
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- Initiative to progress/innovate the product offering
To be considered you’ll have:
- 2-3 Years Experience in a similar role in an Agency Environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Knowledge with other applications that are beneficial for your role
- Great communication, time management and organisational skills
- Australian Residency Preferred
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Egos – We have no room for egos, no one is ever perfect at what they do, can-do attitudes are essential to excel in the digital space. This industry is constantly evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind thinking you’re still awesome.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it together. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.