Digital Sales Executive
Are you full of energy, love to socialise and have the ability to influence? Do you get excited at the thought of selling digital solutions to businesses to help them grow?
We’re looking for a Full-Time Digital Sales Executive with extensive digital sales experience to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. In this unique opportunity, you will work in a flexible environment with your passion which encourages you to hone in on your skillsets to benefit your career and company growth.
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital sales, a strong knowledge across digital marketing and will think outside the box in choosing the right digital strategy for prospective business owners. Your daily tasks will range from attending networking events, lead generation, warm and cold outbound sales and building a portfolio of channel partners.
AdVisible is one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their online presence. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals who are part of a supportive, high-performing and motivated environment. Our team’s combined skillset and industry know-how creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
- Create and recommend innovative strategies, marketing plans, and tailored solutions to our clients’ goals
- Build and nurture channel partner portfolio
- Attend networking events
- Engage in multiple forms of client/channel partner prospecting
- Engage with prospect in a professional manner
- Develop a pipeline of leads to convert to Clients & Partners
The Role Requires
- Minimum 2 years’ digital marketing sales experience – an established track record
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape
- The ability to work autonomously when required
- The ability to anticipate and understand customer needs, problems and solutions
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Presentation skills – must be able to tell a story and articulate a strategy/plan/approach to potential clients
- Solution selling
- Understanding/knowledge of social listening
- Continuously monitoring current trends related to your role
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated nature
- Discipline to continually upskill where necessary
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- Initiative to progress/innovate the product offering
To be considered you’ll have:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role in an agency environment
- An established track record within the industry
- A drive to continuously exceed sales targets
- Great communication, time management and organisational skills
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Egos – We have no room for egos, no one is ever perfect at what they do, can-do attitudes are essential to excel in the digital space. This industry is constantly evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind thinking you’re still awesome.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it together. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.