Digital Account Manager
Are you full of energy, love to talk and have the ability to influence? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a team to execute digital strategies to help a business grow? This might just be the role for you.
AdVisible is on the lookout for a gun Digital Account Manager to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where every other team member encourages you to hone in on your skillsets to benefit your career and company growth.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals, who are passionate about achieving awesome results.
- Manage client relationships and build excellent rapport on a daily basis
- Collaborate with our Digital Strategists to plan and execute strategies, to ensure campaigns meet client expectations and goals
- Deliver an amazing customer experience
- Project manage between internal team and clients ensuring deadlines are met
- Articulate campaign data and statistics to clients
- Constantly seek opportunities to solution sell where value can be added
- Show clients you’re their trusted marketing advisor by constantly educating them and adding value where possible
- Actively read & research up-to-date industry news and trends
To be considered you’ll have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in solution selling and account management
- A results driven mindset and the ability to constantly meet your KPIs
- Comprehensive understanding of PPC, SEO, Social, and growing businesses using digital
- Relationship building skills that instantly create rapport with all types of clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A positive and energetic aura
- The ability to think outside the box when challenges arise in any circumstance
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Egos – We have no room for egos, no one is ever perfect at what they do, can-do attitudes are essential to excel in the digital space. This industry is constantly evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind thinking you’re still awesome.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it together. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.