Junior Digital Analyst
Do you love data? Do you have a keen interest for Digital Marketing? Are you interested in helping clients achieve outstanding results? We’re looking for a full time, enthusiastic and motivated Junior Digital Analyst to join a growing Digital Agency located in Sydney CBD. You’ll be highly analytical and a great problem solver, that loves creative solutions and is ambitious for results. This entry level position is a unique opportunity where you will be working hands-on and encouraged to develop and implement your own concepts/strategies into your work.
This role is the foundation of what AdVisible is about. We’re all about data, and the work you’ll be doing is the driving force of our business, and this industry.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a vibrant, enthusiastic & talented team of like-minded professionals from a range of specialties to continually inspire you, and provide you with a holistic understanding of the digital landscape that is constantly growing. We have recently been named a Google Premier Partner, something many agencies in Australia just can’t claim.
The Role Requires:
- Passion for the Digital Space
- Experience/Interest in Google Analytics
- Experience/Interest in Google AdWords
- Experience/Interest in Social Media Marketing
- Experience/Interest in Web Design
- Experience/Interest in SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable with data interpretation & data ambiguity
- A can do attitude and self-motivated
- Discipline to constantly upskill where necessary
- Ability to work independently to drive results
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
To be considered you’ll have:
- Experience within digital marketing preferred but not required
- Any additional courses completed in digital marketing will be favoured
- A secondary education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- People who stay in their comfort zone – The digital space is constantly changing and evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind and working for us will probably not be fun.
- Kill-Joys –We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have a bit of fun. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
We will not accept applicants from Recruiters for this role – for everyone else please send applications including a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com