Junior – Mid Weight Front End / WordPress Developer
Are you a creative thinker and have a passion for digital? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a team to create amazing digital experiences? This might just be the role for you.
AdVisible is looking for a Junior-Mid Weight Front End Developer to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where every other team member encourages you to hone in on your skillsets to benefit your career and company growth.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals, who are passionate about achieving awesome results!
- Design and Develop WordPress websites from custom code.
- Customise, audit and edit existing WordPress themes and plugins
- Design and development of EDM’s, HTML banners and other relatable tasks.
- Proactively researching and improving coding standard
- Debug and testing for web projects
- Work collaboratively with the digital marketing team to implement client strategies
To be considered you’ll have:
- Strong Portfolio of work
- Minimum 1-2 years in a similar role
- Advanced skills in all necessary aspect so Digital Design and Development
- Extensive experience with WordPress development
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Passion for all things digital
- Exceptional communicational skills and open mind to feedback
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Egos – We have no room for egos, no one is ever perfect at what they do, can-do attitudes are essential to excel in the digital space. This industry is constantly evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind thinking you’re still awesome.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it together. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.