AdVisible is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and talented UI / UX Designer to join our fast-growing team of creatives and digital marketers.
This is your opportunity to thrive in a company with an amazing culture. Each team member is genuinely valued, and your personal growth is always a priority.
Founded in 2010, our agency specialises in generating traffic, leads and sales for our clients through creating amazing digital experiences, branding, SEO, Paid Search and Social Media.
We were one of the earliest agencies to achieve Premier Google Partner status, and were finalists for Best Marketing Agency in both SEMrush’s Search Awards and AMI’s Awards for Marketing Excellence in 2020.
Our close-knit team looks out for each other and inspires one another to learn and grow daily. We balance our hard work with office banter, rewards and social activities so that you love your job as much as we do.
The work that you contribute will be valuable, as you’ll be able to see the direct impact you have on our clients’ businesses. You’ll be bringing aesthetic websites to life that are user friendly and offer a great user experience. You’ll have the opportunity to attend workshops, industry events and stakeholder meetings to ensure you continuously grow and learn.
Roles and responsibilities
- Full-scope UX design (discovery, research, strategy, user personas, user flows, sitemaps and wireframing)
- UI design of websites and applications using Adobe and Figma
- Build website prototypes and have them ready for our developers
- Collaborate with our team of web project managers, developers, designers and content creators to deliver high-quality and on-brand websites to our clients
- Communicate with stakeholders along the way how our design solution will satisfy end-user requirements, solve pain points and meet business objectives
- Assist with shoots, illustrations and other creative work where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- + 2 years experience designing websites in an agency environment
- Passion for all things UI & UX
- Experience using the Adobe creative suite, Figma, Sketch and project management software
- Impeccable organisational skills, attention to detail, and is a natural problem solver
- Good communication skills and experience in delivering positive customer experiences
- Pride in delivering quality work and an outstanding portfo lio to back this up
- Work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Monthly social events (pizza and drinks, movie nights, bowling, axe throwing, and more)
- Fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, snacks and coffee
- Zen corner (Nintendo Switch, books, beanbags)
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 minute walk from Wynyard Station)
- Work with a tight-knit and talented team
- Transparent career progression with half-yearly and annual performance reviews
How to apply
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply now for this role with a cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio.
If you have any additional questions about the role, please email email@example.com.