We’re looking for an SEO Manager
Is joining a company with an amazing culture on your list of 2020 goals? If it is, then we just might be the right fit.
AdVisible is looking for an SEO Manager to join our established team of marketing professionals.
You’ll be part of a fast growing agency and dynamic environment where your teammates support your personal and professional growth. The team is young, driven and committed to achieving awesome results for our clients!
This role will give you the opportunity to have exposure to other experienced team members such as senior web developers, head of digital, and other talented individuals.
The key focus of this role is to ensure that our clients are seeing SEO growth as a direct result of our strategies, and that it’s effectively communicated to them.
It’s important that you share similar core values to what we’ve built our culture on:
Now here’s what the role looks like…….
- Plan and execute SEO strategies for multiple clients using industry best practice, research and data
- Conduct SEO audits & strategy reviews
- Keyword research and technical implementation
- Work closely with our PPC, social, content and web teams to amplify SEO efforts by providing a multi-channel approach
- Manage content creation and distribution, outreach, and link acquisition
- Provide performance insights, reporting and recommendations to internal team and clients using layman’s terms when required
- Drive growth across local and national campaigns
- Grow the internal SEO team
- Evolve and help shape our overall SEO offering
- Share your SEO knowledge across the wider team
To be considered you’ll have:
- 3+ years experience in SEO with agency side experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of SEO (technical, content, backlinks etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- People management skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- An analytical and technical approach
- Strong experience using common SEO tools (Google Analytics, GSC, GTM, SEMRush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog etc.)
- Experience working with common CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento, and Shopify
- Commitment to continually follow relevant SEO trends and Algorithm updates
- A proven track record of delivery and results
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 min walk from Wynyard station)
- Amazing company culture – close knit family
- End of year company trip
- Transparent career progression with annual performance reviews
If you meet the above requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.