Do you love design? Are you interested in helping clients achieve outstanding results through beautiful design that works? We’re looking for a full time Motion/Graphic Designer to join an established team of marketing and creative professionals.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
About the role:
As a Motion/Graphic Designer, you’ll provide good quality creative solutions that solve our client’s needs and problems on time. The role’s responsibilities include Motion/Graphic design for social advertising and Google ads, branding and logo design, and overall graphic design (such as templates, landing pages, brochures, stationary, etc)
Quick tip: Send your CV along with your portfolio that would best highlight your graphic design skills!
What you’ll do:
- Create eye catching social ads for our clients. This task includes designing both graphics and animated videos that engage with the target audience.
- Logo design and Brand guidelines.
- Create high-quality designs and templates that are tailored to and curated to campaigns and project briefs
- Design Google banner Ads
- Help the web design team with landing pages and web design
- Design social media posts and videos
- At least 1 year of experience as a graphic or motion designer with a portfolio demonstrating your talent and passion for designing clean, elegant, and beautiful designs and animation or video editing
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and xD.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment
- A great attitude to constructive criticism, and an eagerness to learn and upskill where necessary
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for design
- Ability to think conceptually and also execute, being able to work from ideation to storyboarding, to design and animation
- Diligence to manage your time well, hit deadlines, and offer suggestions to streamline and improve team processes
- Extra: illustration and advanced animation skills
If you think this is the right role for you, where you can fast track your career in a forward thinking company, then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com