Are you looking to build or further your career in Digital Marketing? Wanting to learn and grow with a team with an amazing culture? This might just be the role for you!
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our established team of marketing professionals. This opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with client accounts from a wide range of industries. You will have the opportunity to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, starting from the initial concept, to delivery and maintenance.
What you’ll do:
- Work on multiple web projects with other senior developers
- Help take care of clients’ websites, monitor, analysis, update the website to make sure it runs smoothly.
- Work with copywriters, designers and other content creators to produce website content
- Response and provide support to our clients when needed
- Experienced with WordPress (Preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Suites (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working on both individual projects assigned by our lead developer as well as collaborative projects
- Strong testing, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge about digital marketing (SEM, SEO, Social Media) will be a bonus
- Be a team player, flexible and open to constructive criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about using the latest technologies
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Convenient Sydney CBD office (4 min walk from Wynyard station)
- Amazing company culture – close knit family
- End of year company trip
- Transparent career progression with annual performance reviews
- Learn more about the culture at AdVisible – Watch on YouTube
If you meet the above requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit, apply below or email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.