We’re Looking for a Junior Web Developer Role
Are you looking to build or further your career in Digital Marketing? Wanting to learn and grow with a team with an amazing culture? This might just be the role for you!
We’re looking for a Junior Web Developer to join our established team of marketing professionals. This opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with client accounts from a wide range of industries. You will have the opportunity to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, starting from the initial concept, to delivery and maintenance.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of positive and talented professionals that together, build a motivating and supportive environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
- Work on multiple web projects with other senior developers
- Help take care of clients’ websites, monitor, analysis, update the website to make sure it runs smoothly.
- Work with copywriters, designers and other content creators to produce website content
- Response and provide support to our clients when needed
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced with WordPress (Preferred)
- Proficient in Adobe Suites (XD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working on both individual projects assigned by our lead developer as well as collaborative projects
- Strong testing, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge about digital marketing (SEM, SEO, Social Media) will be a bonus
- Be a team player, flexible and open to constructive criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about using the latest technologies
We are offering an attractive salary for the right candidates. It will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How To Apply:
AdVisible promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.