Are you looking to build or further your career in Digital Marketing? This is your chance to work for a company that truly cares about their employees and clients. Our close-knit team is made up of not only talented and like-minded marketing professionals, but people who look out for each other and inspire one another to learn and grow daily.
At AdVisible, we strive to balance our hard work with hilarious office banter, rewards and social activities so that you love your job as much as we do!
The work that you do will be valuable, and you’ll be able to see the direct impact you have on our clients’ businesses every day. You’ll be exposed to a broad range of clients, and we’ll help you become a key person in creating holistic digital marketing strategies. You will also have the opportunity to attend workshops, industry events, client meetings to continuously upskill and grow in different areas.
To support our growth, we’re looking for a mid-weight Google Ads Analyst to join our team. You’ll need to be results-driven and passionate.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build and optimise Google Ads campaigns (search, shopping, display & video)
- Setup performance tracking (Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Analyse performance and provide insights and summaries for monthly reports
- Identify growth opportunities for our clients
- Conduct digital marketing audits for prospective clients
- Assist with creating strategies and proposals for prospects
The ideal candidate
- 1+ year proven experience working directly on the Google Ads platform (experience building and optimising campaigns is a must!)
- 1+ year proven experience working across multiple client accounts
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data
- A genuine interest to learn more about websites, SEO and Social Media and the digital landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
We are offering an attractive salary for the right candidates. It will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How to apply
Upload your cover letter and resume in the application form below. Please address our points under “The Ideal Candidate” for your best chance at success.
**Important Note: We will not consider any applicants with less than 1 year of direct experience building and optimisation campaigns on the Google Ads platform**