We’re Looking for a Digital Marketing Intern
Are you interested in building a career in Digital Marketing? Do you get excited at the thought of working in one of the most people-driven and fast growing industries? This might just be the internship for you!
We’re looking for Digital Marketing Interns with a keen interest in building a career in Digital Marketing to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work alongside our Digital Analysts and Strategists with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect intern has an eagerness to learn, is not afraid to ask questions and can pull up their sleeves to contribute to the team. Your daily tasks will range from brainstorming strategies and optimising campaigns to conducting research on marketing trends, industries and competitors. You will focus on Google suite of products, but will also get the chance to work on SEO, Social Media and Website projects.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
Responsibilities & Opportunities to learn:
- Brainstorm and contribute ideas to client marketing strategies
- Conduct research on marketing trends, different industries and competitors
- Build and optimise paid advertising campaigns on Google (Search, Remarketing, Display)
- Setup performance tracking
- Analyse and prepare monthly reports based on performance and trends
- Conduct audits and research for prospective clients
- Assist wider team in Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media, copywriting and more on ad hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A genuine interest to learn about Digital Marketing: Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media and Websites
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- Currently studying or holds a tertiary degree, preferably in a Marketing-related field
- Positive, can-do, resourceful attitude
Our internships run for a period of 3 months. Ideally, we want our interns to learn and grow with us, and those that show commitment, talent and passion may be offered a permanent position at the end of the term.
Our internships are paid. Salaries will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How To Apply:
AdVisible promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.