We’re Looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you looking to build or further your career in Digital Marketing? Do you get excited at the thought of using different advertising platforms to grow businesses? This might just be the role for you!
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst with experience in managing advertising campaigns to join our established team of marketing professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect candidate thinks outside the box, and uses a combination of data, market insights and digital tools to build and optimise marketing campaigns. Your daily tasks will range from building detailed strategies for Google Ads, to carefully analysing campaign performance and using data-driven insights to optimise accounts. You will also get the chance to work on SEO, Social Media and Website projects.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of positive and talented professionals that together, build a motivating and supportive environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
- Build and optimise paid advertising campaigns on Google (search, remarketing & display)
- Setup performance tracking (Google Analytics, GTM, GSC & reporting)
- Analyse and prepare monthly reports on performance, insights and recommendations
- Conduct digital marketing audits for prospective clients
- Identify growth opportunities for our clients to drive more traffic, conversions, and revenue
- Assist with creating strategies and proposals to support Account Management and Sales teams
- Learn from, and assist, wider team in SEO, Social Media, copywriting and more
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in paid search working across multiple accounts
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A genuine interest to learn about all areas of the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and communicate data
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your team and clients
- Positivity, flexibility and resourcefulness
We are offering an attractive salary for the right candidates. It will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How To Apply:
AdVisible promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.