We’re Looking for a Digital Account Manager
Are you full of energy, love to talk and have the ability to influence? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a team to execute digital strategies to help a business grow? This might just be the role for you!
AdVisible is on the lookout for a gun Digital Account Manager to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where your teammates encourage you to hone in on your skillset to grow personally and professionally.
Our perfect candidate has a genuine love for people, can easily build rapport with both existing and potential clients, and has a business-growth mindset.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships and build excellent rapport on a daily basis
- Collaborate with our Digital Analysts and Strategists to plan and execute strategies, to ensure campaigns meet client expectations and goals
- Project manage between internal team and clients ensuring deadlines are met
- Clearly articulate campaign data and statistics to clients
- Show clients you’re their trusted marketing advisor by educating them
- Actively read & research up-to-date industry news and trends
- Continuously seek opportunities to upgrade and upsell where value can be added
- Ensure portfolio growth and continued revenue generation
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in solution selling and account management
- A results driven mindset and the ability to meet your KPIs
- Comprehensive understanding of PPC, SEO, Social, and growing businesses using digital marketing solutions
- Relationship building skills that instantly create rapport with all types of clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A positive and energetic aura
- The ability to think outside the box when challenges arise
We are offering an attractive salary for the right candidates. It will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
How To Apply:
AdVisible promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by clicking “Apply for this job” and attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.