Junior Social Media Coordinator
Are you interested in building a career in Social Media Marketing? Do you get excited at the thought of using creative strategies online to help businesses grow? This might be the role for you!
We’re looking for a Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect candidate has an eagerness to learn, thinks outside the box, and uses a combination of data, market insights and digital tools to build and optimise social marketing campaigns.
Your daily tasks will range from building detailed strategies for social ads and content plans, to carefully analysing campaign performance and using data-driven insights to optimise accounts.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of positive and talented professionals that together, build a motivating and supportive environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
Responsibilities & Opportunities to learn
- Stay up to date with social media marketing trends
- Conduct social media audits and competitor analysis reports
- Create and schedule content management plans
- Build and optimise paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Setup performance tracking
- Analyse and prepare monthly reports on performance, insights and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Creativity to engage audiences and generate interest
- Digital marketing experience preferred – however, we are willing to train the right candidate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A degree in marketing-related field is a bonus
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your team and clients
- Positivity, flexibility and resourcefulness
Salary will be determined based on your experience.
How To Apply
AdVisible promise to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
If you feel that we’re the right fit for each other, please apply for the role by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.