Junior Graphic Designer
Are you a passionate Junior Graphic Designer with skills in digital design? Do you have experience with creating high impact content for digital campaigns?
We’re looking for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer with experience in digital to join an established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity is where you will allow you to work hands-on with your passion and encourage you to develop and implement your concepts and creativity into your work.
Our perfect candidate is the perfect mixture of hard working and talented, who can create amazing graphics to accommodate our digital marketing strategies. Your daily tasks would range from graphic creation for social media campaigns to complete website designs for a variety of clients.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
The Role Requires:
- Experience Social Media creative content creation
- Passion for design and creativity
- Outstanding graphic design skills
- Have an innate addiction to great design
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Versatility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to turn around graphics within tight deadlines
- Understanding/knowledge of web design processes
- Understanding/knowledge of digital marketing best practices and processes
- Understanding/knowledge in UX / UI design
- Understanding of current trends related to your role
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Discipline to constantly upskill where necessary
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
Brownie points for:
- Experience in Branding / Illustration
- Experience in Photography
To be considered you’ll have:
- 1-2 Years Experience in a similar role in an Agency Environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Advanced skills with the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge with other applications that are beneficial for your role
- Great communication, time management and organisational skills
- Australian Residency Preferred
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- Egos – We have no room for egos, no one is ever perfect at what they do, can-do attitudes are essential to excel in the digital space. This industry is constantly evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind thinking you’re still awesome.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it together. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV and the link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.