Social Media Specialist – JD
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you get excited at the thought of using social media not just for everyday entertainment, but as an essential way to grow a business?
AdVisible is on the search for a full-time Social Media Specialist with extensive experience in both Paid Advertising and Content Management to join our established team of marketing professionals in our Sydney CBD office. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work hands-on with your passion, encouraging you to implement your concepts and creativity across various industries.
The perfect candidate thinks outside of the box and uses a combination of existing data, market insights and digital tools to craft unique social media strategies tailored to our clients’ goals. They understand how digital platforms, even those outside of social media, all play a critical role in the success of a digital campaign.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals, who are passionate about achieving awesome results! Check out our team on our website and Instagram.
- Create and execute tailored social media strategies for our clients across various industries (paid advertising and content management)
- Manage all requirements for content posting, including research, content sourcing and scheduling
- Use internal and external data to continuously improve strategies
- Monitor latest trends in social media and communicating to wider team
- Create automated and custom reports for clients, including analysis, insights and recommendations
- Work with our graphic designers to create relevant and on-brand creatives
- Work with our sales and strategist team to develop detailed proposals
- Auditing and setup of conversion tracking
- Help develop and grow our social media offering, in both process efficiency and revenue growth
- Monitor and refine processes to maximise output for the social media department
The Role Requires
- Strong understanding of social media marketing best practices and processes
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to turn around social media strategies within tight deadlines
- Visual intuition (knowing what types of visuals will resonate with audiences)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of social listening
- Continuously monitoring current trends related to your role
- Self-motivation and discipline to continually upskill where necessary
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- Initiative to progress and innovate the product offering
To be considered you’ll have:
- 2+ years’ experience with Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn advertising platforms
- 2+ years’ experience with content management for clients across different industries
- Relevant degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Great communication, time management and organisational skills
- Australian Residency preferred
What’s on offer:
- Fast-growing business with clients from exciting industries
- Central Sydney CBD Location
- Young, fun and friendly work environment
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks all week
- End-of-month social celebrations
- Weekly prizes for our superstars
- Cake on your birthday!
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.