Digital Copywriter / SEO Content Writer
Do you love writing? Do you have expertise in digital marketing? Are you interested in helping clients achieve outstanding results through customer experience? We’re looking for an experienced full time Digital Copywriter to join an established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity is where you will be working hands-on with your passion and encouraged to develop and implement your own concepts/strategies into your work.
Take lead with your creativity and expertise, if you’re a seasoned writer who enjoys creating high impact content pieces (eg. blog articles, case studies, eBooks etc) that generate quantifiable results, then this role is for you.
We’re one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies and we take pride in our ability to help our clients, big or small, with a cohesive digital marketing strategy to enhance their presence online. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team’s combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
- Passion for writing and performance-driven content
- Expert writing skills, like, you got issues kind of expert
- Produce results with engaging and relevant blog articles
- Ability to turn around content within tight deadlines
- Understanding of current trends related to your role
- Understanding of SEO best practices and processes
- Experience with keyword and competitor research
- Ability to re-purpose a client’s content at record speeds
- Initiative to progress/innovate the product offering
- Experience with content marketing
- Strategise and implement compelling content strategies
- Can-do attitude and self-motivated
- Discipline to constantly upskill where necessary
- Ability to work independently to drive results
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
To be considered you’ll have:
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar role in an Agency Environment
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement
- Advanced knowledge of general applications/tools needed for your role
What we don’t want
- Weaklings – Our working hours are pretty stable, but at times we work with campaigns and projects that have strict deadlines. We expect every team member to go above and beyond for our clients to ensure work is completed on time and of the highest quality.
- People who stay in their comfort zone – The digital space is constantly changing and evolving, so if you’re not willing to do the same, you’ll be left behind and working wouldn’t be very fun.
- Kill-Joys – We take our work very seriously, but we also like to have fun doing it. If you do your 9-5, stick to yourself, and go home, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
Please send applications including a Cover letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can be found on Pedestrian.TV Jobs